Sunday, September 26, 2010

Descriptive Writing

I picked up the phone and decied to order take out from a chinese food restaurant .After 3 rings an asia woman answer the phone and  said " Concord Garden". I told the lady that I would like an order of chicken with broccoli, General Tao Chicken and both them with fried rice. She told me that order was $12.50 and thank you. The order took about thirty mintues to be delivered, when it get here, there was a knock on the door. My husband answer the door , it was the delivery guy, he say's it is $12.50 . My husband gave him $14.00 dollar. The delivery man took the money, gave my husband the food and they both said thank you. I took the food out of the bag and hand my husband, his general tao chicken, which I dont like because it is either to sweet or to hot. It depends where you get it from and how they make it. Now chicken with broccoli is smell and taste extremely delicious.The chicken is easy to chew, the broccoli is not hard but not soft, it just right and with sauce that asia used on the chicken with broccoli is excellent espeically with the fried rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment