Monday, September 13, 2010

who am I

Hello Everyone,
         My name is Trinetee Harvey. I am very quite person. I don't talk to anyone unless they talk to me first. I guess I kinda shy. I don't have since high school. I was raised in different state. I have been out high school a long time.  I am older then what I look. This is my second year at LaGuardia Community college. I want to make good grade and pass all my classed.
      
         When I was raised on farm with cows, pigs and fields crops. I just knew one day I was going to get away from the farm life. Before I did get away from the farm life I was in high school with eating disorder. In high school start to only eat once a day and only at home. It was mostly fruit and vegetables. Now I eat meat but not pork and I eat more vegetables. I don't cook my husband does the cooking but I do help him sometimes.

          When we go groceries shopping it can take us up to 3 hours in this one store because it is so big.It has to floors and food court. They also deliver the food to your home. When we go there we buy lamb,beef,chicken and no pork. A lot of vegetables,pasta,rice,bread (my favorite), juice. The other store we go to is much smaller and very hard to walk through. I hate going to that store. To many people for me in one small place.

           My favorite food is bread. I have love bread ever since I can remember. My grandma used to give to me. she would toasted it and put cream cheese on it when I was little. I could eat it plain. I could live of just bread. The beat bread is home made bread. yummy it is good.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Trinetee,
    I am a huge bread lover just like you. If it were up to me I would have nothing but bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner! For as long as I can remember my parents and grandparents have served bread with almost every meal. There are so many ways to have bread, so many different things you can eat it with, such an easy convenient thing to grab on the go. You can never have too much bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually you can have too much bread...
    Remember nothing in excess is good -EVER!

    Trinetee, I really enjoyed your blog, and you mentioned that you eat lamb...

    What is your nationality?
    I'm curious to know.

    BTW thank you so much for commenting on my blog.
    I really appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and comment it.

    I can relate to you in some ways because you said you mentioned living the farm life which most of my family did as well...

    Keep posting . I'd like to keep comparing and contrasting your family's farm life experiences versus mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post, it's short and simple, all the blogs i read were pretty long so it's good to see one that just gives the basics.

    ReplyDelete