Tuesday, October 5, 2010

responds # 2 Problem-Posing Assignments

1.) The Mc Donald brother was less ambitious. Kroc offer to maker there business franchine. The brother don't have to anything but collect the money. When I was little all I need to do was to make good grade to get money.
2.)
3.) People get student loan for different reason and if you dont pay them you will get bad credit for it. If you ever get job and do income tax they will take there money back with interest for the student loan. So, it better to pay it off as soon as you can when you get done with college.
4.) To stop eating fast food. It very hard to stop eat fast food because it very easy just to go get Mc Donalds, Buger King, or Wendys. After I get out I feel really back and sick unlike when I make home food I feel better after I get it. I still eat out because it easier then cooking at home.
5.) I have 17 year old daughter; when she was 12 she decide to go visit her dad for the summer. He decide to keep her file for custody. This was problem because she really never knew him she only seen him twice in her whole life. So I had to Move from Salt Lake City, Utah to Bakersfield, Missouri.
Step 1. See my daughter to see if she was ok.
Step 2. Get a lawyer
Step 3 have the laywer file paper for custody
Step 4 got to court
Step 5 Got custody of my daughter, who is now still living in Missouri with my mom. She want to stay in Missouri so I let her.
The problem was I moved from Iowa. which I lived there for 8 Years in bad marriage and move to Salt Lake City, Utah to start a new life for me and my daughter. Then I had to moved to Missouri for 2 year and fight for her andonly reason I got her is because her father got into trouble.
This quote "I am on my way." When I start college last fall. I felt like this was a new begin for me. I just got out bad marriage and moved to new york two years early. So now I can final get go to college and get degree and a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment